• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Every boomer on outdoors trader

I’m not a boomer, but just cut off all utilities, internet access and cell phones. That alone would win any war against today’s youth in America. Just ask China.

If you cut off all utilities all the boomers on oxygen, meds, machines will literally
Die within the hour.

That’s just not true 😂😂
The Boomers of my generation were raised by parents who survived and thrived during the Great Depression and taught their kids how to improvise and endure with strength. And Boomers were backed up by The Greatest Generation- grandparents who fought in WWII, and even a great uncle who served in the Great War. All of the Boomers that I know were born with resolve, integrity, and fortitude.

The Boomers of my generation were raised by parents who survived and thrived during the Great Depression and taught their kids how to improvise and endure with strength. And Boomers were backed up by The Greatest Generation- grandparents who fought in WWII, and even a great uncle who served in the Great War. All of the Boomers that I know were born with resolve, integrity, and fortitude.
tmp.gif

Back
Top Bottom