• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Every "Kiss my ass" also begins with Kay

This is old news about Kay Jewelers. But if you're buying your jewelry and diamonds from a chain store you're a sucker to begin with. Local independent Jewelers and pawn shops are where you buy that stuff.
This.

All diamond prices are inflated as a result of DeBeers and their monopoly. But def don't go buy a diamond at the store that spends the most on advertising. Listen up young bucks. If I had to do it again I would go buy a used diamond from a reputable pawn shop. And put it in a new setting. And I would never admit to it. Probably stick it in a zales box I bought off eBay.

I keep waiting on the Hollywood crowd to cry foul at the diamond market and the oppression it creates. But I guess that one hits too close too home.

Kay Jewelers is where folks with no money and no credit go to buy a $50 diamond for a $300 down payment and $80 per month for 60 months.

Save up and see a diamond broker and then go to a real jeweler (they have torches and hammers in the back) and have it mounted.

Kay Jewelers is where folks with no money and no credit go to buy a $50 diamond for a $300 down payment and $80 per month for 60 months.

Save up and see a diamond broker and then go to a real jeweler (they have torches and hammers in the back) and have it mounted.
When I started in the car bidness at Butler Toyota in 94 we had to fill out the credit apps and take the Equifax print out to the finance office. It was SO predictable. The scuzzy white folks would have charge offs from Farmers Furniture and Friedman's Jewelers. The scuzzy black ones would have Kaybee Clothing ,Pioneer Credit and Friedman's Jewelers.

I told people years ago during the whole Blood Diamond uproar that if I had the resources I'd be taking the cocaine from Columbia over to west Africa where the diamond mines are. Of course I'd be rockin it up into $20.00 pieces on the way. Hand out the free rocks and tell the locals from the mines it's an even trade on the next round. Bring me the shiny rocks I'll give you the white rocks. In a month I'd have the whole continent turnt' out.

When I started in the car bidness at Butler Toyota in 94 we had to fill out the credit apps and take the Equifax print out to the finance office. It was SO predictable. The scuzzy white folks would have charge offs from Farmers Furniture and Friedman's Jewelers. The scuzzy black ones would have Kaybee Clothing ,Pioneer Credit and Friedman's Jewelers.

I told people years ago during the whole Blood Diamond uproar that if I had the resources I'd be taking the cocaine from Columbia over to west Africa where the diamond mines are. Of course I'd be rockin it up into $20.00 pieces on the way. Hand out the free rocks and tell the locals from the mines it's an even trade on the next round. Bring me the shiny rocks I'll give you the white rocks. In a month I'd have the whole continent turnt' out.
Says the used car salesman

I'd have this sign posted in their store if I worked there and were closing........
20190621_151824.jpg

Says the used car salesman
Yeah I'm the former car salesman. We all gotta be something. Wanna be mad at someone try the hot girls at Kay or Reeds Jewelers taking you for a ride on engagement or anniversary rings. The mark up percentage on that **** is WAY more than used cars and new car markup is a ducking joke.
Last time I looked at an engagement ring was the late 90s and it was more than the 94 Acura Legend I drove there in. But the hot girl at the counter looked at the little tag on it and quickly said "This one is $10,800 But we can do a little better than that today." Then she immediately dropped $2K off of it. Just try to resell diamonds and see what kind of beating you'll take. People like to think car salesmen are the big D bag criminals but believe me it gets WAY worse.

Yeah I'm the former car salesman. We all gotta be something. Wanna be mad at someone try the hot girls at Kay or Reeds Jewelers taking you for a ride on engagement or anniversary rings. The mark up percentage on that **** is WAY more than used cars and new car markup is a ducking joke.
Last time I looked at an engagement ring was the late 90s and it was more than the 94 Acura Legend I drove there in. But the hot girl at the counter looked at the little tag on it and quickly said "This one is $10,800 But we can do a little better than that today." Then she immediately dropped $2K off of it. Just try to resell diamonds and see what kind of beating you'll take. People like to think car salesmen are the big D bag criminals but believe me it gets WAY worse.
Cant put motor honey and sawdust in a diamond.

Have you seen the movie "American Made?"

If not you need to.

Back
Top Bottom