• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

Reminds me of a morning I looked at the classies and there was a rifle I had to have.I was headed out to deer hunt and told the guy I would take it at his price but would not be home til 2pm.Man I was hoping a deer would NOT come by.Got home and it was all good. went and met him that afternoon.Love that bolt gun.

IMG_1137.JPG
Re Sift Thru / New Dead Horse Category - Quit wigging out possible new members....

Maybe it's because we're all concerned with "too many relist", "ex wive nightmares", "i'll take it fails", & my fav- "people are not allowed to free ask what they want for their personal property because buds or CGP (great people ) has it cheaper".
Lets change odt to jerry springer & have everyday whine/cheese giveaways for best tantrum or get back to gun trading & leave the which jail is tex mciver should be in, Cali dems/Depps in this world to overdosing/divine intervention & hopeful San Andreas fault line action.
The posse here has put lots of choices such as Ignore, New post, unfollow, etc.. for a reason so I don't get my panties in a wad when a sale is set up & then asked to drive to freakin Cartersville.
Guess i'm getting old all I want to complain about is the five shootings last nite or how one idiot can cause seven sailors to die.

Back
Top Bottom