Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

I got a couple of fellows scraping up their coins, to buy a a couple of rifles I have listed.

Bought 3 from a fellow last week, but really only wanted 1.
I contacted another member that had replied to the original thread, "Too far away", and offered (cost plus shipping) to ship him the 2 of the 3 that he was interested in. (he's over 100 miles away.) That's in the works.
Does that make me a flipper?

I would have bought another last night, but the member was too paranoid/ignorant to ship. He never would tell me why he wouldn't ship.

I often wonder why there are so many folks on this site that don't have any money, and are afraid to ship.
I feel broke if I don't have at least $1,000.00 in my pocket, and I'm not likely to drive over 30 miles for a meet.

All I am seeing is prices that are close to retail. Get this, I am also seeing people selling items for 50 bucks and won't ship. You have got to be kidding me. As for the 3,500 dollar handgun selling for 2,000 well that's a specialty item only attractive to the elite 1% buying clientele. However if you have a 1911 that cost 800 new and you are selling for 750 and trying to throw in a holster to look good then good freaking luck.

About half the deals I've done have been through the mail. I ain't skeered to ship, but I ain't driving halfway across the state to save $50.00 either.

About half the deals I've done have been through the mail. I ain't skeered to ship, but I ain't driving halfway across the state to save $50.00 either.
A lot of people like to actually see and hold what there getting with there hard earned money. a picture of a gun is one thing and doesn't always show problems. Who's to say when you ship a gun it's what was in the description. I Personally would rather drive to see what I'm getting rather then get screwed.

A lot of people like to actually see and hold what there getting with there hard earned money. a picture of a gun is one thing and doesn't always show problems. Who's to say when you ship a gun it's what was in the description. I Personally would rather drive to see what I'm getting rather then get screwed.

I would trust you. Why? Because it's not like you are going to flush a +67 feedback score, and give out your home address for shipping, to someone that you are about to deceive.

I've held most every gun already.

I still have faith in mankind, and will continue to do so. I will not let the scum of the Earth sway me from my belief.

I've had more things wrong with face to face meetings than I have with items shipped.

I try and provide the buyer with good clear pictures, noting any irregularities.
I also require good photos from someone that I'm buying from.

I also have about 100 people that I will not trade with on my ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom