• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone needs to read and understand this

While I agree on principle that we should be well informed, the reality we face is one of millions of educated (some more than others) people who have a respect for yet perhaps a weak understanding of our Constitution.
Versus many more millions who believe they are owed something by the very fact that society exists at all. When less than 1/3 of society is paying for the remainder, how will you educate those who are being provided for to turn away from that and become responsible for their own existance?

On another note, take the word regulated as it is used in the second amendment. Ask 100 people what the word means in that context. I am willing to bet few will give the correct answer.

Last edited:
In factuality We are a Democratic Republic. Because our Founders knew that both forms of Government had their Liabilites so they chose the Intermix the best of Both.

Cliff's Notes version?

Give me Liberty or Give me Death, I'll give up my Gun's when they Pry them From My Cold Dead Hands, Don't Tread On Me.

Last edited:
The Cliff Notes is the 2nd Amendment. This article is worth a read and takes far less time than people spend on stupid stuff.

Instead of taking credit, though, he could've just linked the article/story/whatever. Takes up less bandwidth, and gives you the opportunity to look at it in your spare time (less obtrusive).

While I agree on principle that we should be well informed, the reality we face is one of millions of educated (some more than others) people who have a respect for yet perhaps a weak understanding of our Constitution.
Versus many more millions who believe they are owed something by the very fact that society exists at all. When less than 1/3 of society is paying for the remainder, how will you educate those who are being provided for to turn away from that and become responsible for their own existance?

On another note, take the word regulated as it is used in the second amendment. Ask 100 people what the word means in that context. I am willing to bet few will give the correct answer.

Regulated in that context means trained, equipped, and with valid leadership. (Just my 2 cents)

Regulated in that context means trained, equipped, and with valid leadership. (Just my 2 cents)

REG'ULATED, pp. Adjusted by rule, method or forms; put in good order; subjected to rules or restrictions.

That is from the 1828 Ed. Webster's

I like to see the definitions from as close to the original date as possible.

Is there going to be a fight....Yes.
Will People Die.....Yes
Will the Evil people in this world use any and all means to subdue you.....yes.
Is the majority of people completely clueless to this idea.....Yes, but more and more are waking up every day.

My Question to you is did our founding fathers have any less of a sacrafice to make? Did they not go into the EXACT SAME type of conflict we are quickly approaching? Don't get me wrong I love my life but I would not hesitate to lay in on the line for any member of my team....can the same be said for all of you? If Yes then we have a chance to make our lives and the lives of our children better.....if not then I pray the gulag has mercy on you and God Forgives you for not standing for what you believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

REG'ULATED, pp. Adjusted by rule, method or forms; put in good order; subjected to rules or restrictions.

That is from the 1828 Ed. Webster's

I like to see the definitions from as close to the original date as possible.

you know I hate rules and restrictions......(lol)

Back
Top Bottom