• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone needs to read and understand this

According to Hamilton the use of 'regulated' in the context of both the Federalist Papers and the Constitution is to denote 'expert' and 'practiced'. Hence it is assumed the right to bear arms was also intended to allow the 'people' to become expert at using them so that the militia they would comprise would be well regulated.

Well worth the read and thanks for posting. I keep a book with The Constitution and Bill Of Rights in my house and my truck. I pray that it never comes to a fight but things aren't looking too good these days.

Well worth the read and thanks for posting. I keep a book with The Constitution and Bill Of Rights in my house and my truck. I pray that it never comes to a fight but things aren't looking too good these days.

Better for the fight to be in our time to resolve our wrong doings than to have our children correct our wrongs.

If there is going to be a fight.....Lets Win because failure to do so will undoubtedly change our worlds forever.

According to Hamilton the use of 'regulated' in the context of both the Federalist Papers and the Constitution is to denote 'expert' and 'practiced'. Hence it is assumed the right to bear arms was also intended to allow the 'people' to become expert at using them so that the militia they would comprise would be well regulated.

Correct. In good order or said another way fully armed and able to employ those arms with the fullest effect. How else could we ensure the security of a free State, or state of freedom? It is a shame that we have deferred that duty to Government. (not all of us of course)

Good read, and I'm in lock step. The saying, "you come for my guns, you will get my bullets first" rings so true.

If it does happen, we will be labeled as dangerous terrorists. Just as the redcoats considered all who opposed them terrorists. I for one am sick and tired of the BS going on in this country and am just waiting for the one spark to ignite the powder keg.

BTW if you guys are seriously too lazy or inept to read that post, please do as the anti's say and turn in every type of munition you own because you damn sure dont deserve them.

Last edited:
I would like to think that it would never get this far. It would take our military to orchestrate this "attack" on the American people. I would like to think that our members of the military are smart enough and brave enough to except the orders and then turn on those responsible for those orders. I am sure "they" have already hand picked members that have no scruples to initiate the first wave, probly on the heaviest armed regions of the U.S., (Umm, that's us folks). I would like to think that the remainder would get word quite quickly and join us in the fight.

If it was to go this way, many will die but the fight will not last long. The problem I am afraid of is that we wont just be fighting our government, but also other governments of the world that will aid in the fight against us. Even so, I think we would still prevail, but it will be a long bloody mess.

Back
Top Bottom