• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything you ever wanted to know about the AR-15 (but were afraid to ask) FEATURING GREG VESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take it personally. I know it's all in good fun. I'm just happy to help fellow members out when I can. If you can't laugh at yourself then life is way to serious. I get a kick out of everyone's post. I know what you mean about blocking someone. I have only done that once. When it gets to stalker level then it's time.

Pressure keeps the tube and gas block clear, mostly. If you never clean them, you'll never know it. I've never cleaned an AR gas block or tube.
I don't take it personally. I know it's all in good fun. I'm just happy to help fellow members out when I can. If you can't laugh at yourself then life is way to serious. I get a kick out of everyone's post. I know what you mean about blocking someone. I have only done that once. When it gets to stalker level then it's time.
Ferris Bueller your my hero

You like Star Wars too?!

In that case....

Check out what just landed on my gun safe!
View attachment 1575858

And there’s me and you Greg! You’re Han Solo and I’m Chewbacca!
View attachment 1575855

Awe, gimme a hug Greg!
View attachment 1575857

Dammit Greg! What are you doing to Leia in the back of the Mellinnium Falcon?!
View attachment 1575856

You better clean that chess board up when you get done!
Lol!! So that’s why they’re called “action” figures!

greg vess greg vess or anyone else....SBR under 10".... I currently have a crappy 7.5" build; cheapest barrel I could find at the time...I'm wanting to upgrade....thinking about changing things up and would like to stick to 7.5", maybe 8 or 9" no longer. Best barrel for accuracy? DI or Piston? Should I just replace my crappy barrel or trade my upper for a PDW piston upper from Adams Arms? I'm not worried about the price, I want quality......Go! Thanks in advance.

I would just replace piece by piece if your gun functions now. Noveske, Mega, and Rainier Arms, all have nice choices in those lengths. DI or Piston I don't think effects accuracy to the point you would see it on a really short barrel. Then I would change out he bolt carrier group and go with premium parts manufacture part there you might want to go with the barrel manufacturer for you BCG. You will get a good match then. Also Spend a little money on the trigger. Depending on who you go with you could come out of this with a kick ass SBR.

I am sure there are few guys out there that could recommend a better set up for less but let's just see if they comment on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom