• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eviction by significant other

She took bank cards from my wallet, not sure what I'm gonna do, can't afford a lawyer.Probably going to sell off a few guns.

If you cant afford a lawyer, then she probably can't either. If you try hard enough, I'm sure you can figure out basic legal maneuvers to protect yourself. A lot of info online.

In sorry to read about your trouble with your women. But seriously, you've had a lot of time to have figured out an exit strategy by now. You probably should've been prepared for this.

She took bank cards from my wallet, not sure what I'm gonna do, can't afford a lawyer.Probably going to sell off a few guns.

go to the bank immediately, if you still have your id you should be still able to make a withdrawal, get out everything you can now why you have a chance.

If she took more then one card from you send her an immediate text informing her that she needs to return your cards to you and that she did not have permission to take them or use them. Once she acknowledges that she has them and doesn't have permission and never had permission to use them call the police and report them stolen and that she has them. Automatic felony arrest for her.
OCGA 16-9-31

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom