• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eviction by significant other

She's back to her tirades,threw a plate and broke it on the door behind me, tried to hit me , but it glanced , have some reflexes left. Got real pissed when I wouldn't give her my bank card,hell it's my account also.Took pics of the plate.Guess I will be finding a comfortable bridge.

She's back to her tirades,threw a plate and broke it on the door behind me, tried to hit me , but it glanced , have some reflexes left. Got real pissed when I wouldn't give her my bank card,hell it's my account also.Took pics of the plate.Guess I will be finding a comfortable bridge.
You have about 2 hours to get to the bank and pull the balance down to zero.

I’d pull every cent I could from any account I’m on and keep it in cash and just walk away. It sucks but if it hasn’t been resolved by now, it probably can’t be.

Thats enough to land her on jail.....and gives you the upper hand.

She took bank cards from my wallet, not sure what I'm gonna do, can't afford a lawyer.Probably going to sell off a few guns.

Back
Top Bottom