• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eviction by significant other

She's back to her tirades,threw a plate and broke it on the door behind me, tried to hit me , but it glanced , have some reflexes left. Got real pissed when I wouldn't give her my bank card,hell it's my account also.Took pics of the plate.Guess I will be finding a comfortable bridge.
Don't sleep under any in Florida. I wish you good luck. Remember she can't throw you out without an eviction notice. Even then you can go to court and add on like another 30 days.

Georgia ain't too safe either.
Should be fine as long as no one starts a fire, haha.

But seriously OP, I wouldn’t just wait around while she slowly takes your stuff. Get your guns and anything else valuable to a safe place and go get every bit of money you possibly can at the bank. I’d start making arrangements for a new place, even if it’s a sh*thole. The longer you stick around, the more chance she has to pull some crap and get you locked up.

She's back at it.Thought it was going to be alright, but she went bat guano crazy again and the police went to the house while I was away and she was.putting some of my guns on the front porch.They told her she couldn't do that and she would have to evict me.legally.Anybody know a good.lawyer, we have a couple of joint accounts, but she's trying to leave me with no truck insurance and no phone. Been planning to leave , trying to sell off my stuff.

She's back at it.Thought it was going to be alright, but she went bat guano crazy again and the police went to the house while I was away and she was.putting some of my guns on the front porch.They told her she couldn't do that and she would have to evict me.legally.Anybody know a good.lawyer, we have a couple of joint accounts, but she's trying to leave me with no truck insurance and no phone. Been planning to leave , trying to sell off my stuff.
Dude, that stinks. Frank Jones in Rome is the go-to divorce attorney here in town. He could probably give you a reference for Cobb if you have trouble finding one.

https://www.brinson-askew.com/frank-h.-jones/

Back
Top Bottom