• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eviction by significant other

She's calmed down now, have no place for all of my guns, ammo and tools.She wouldn't be alive today if not for me.IMay be selling off stuff here soon. Thanks to everyone.

She's calmed down now, have no place for all of my guns, ammo and tools.She wouldn't be alive today if not for me.IMay be selling off stuff here soon. Thanks to everyone.

Kind of bittersweet. Glad to hear this and sad to hear this at the same time. Things may get worse before they get better, but it DOES get better eventually. Keep your head up!

I hate it for ya. You should resign yourself to the fact that it will probably get worse. Take care of yourself.

I hate these kinds of stories.

Really sucks that you are going through this.

Our society just excuses women being crazy. Really unfortunate, but if you are male, then she will always win-no matter how crazy she gets-because society still harbors this idiotic view that all women are innocent little flowers. They can get away with some serious hardcore crazy.

Reminds me of Jack Nicolson's line from some otherwise forgettable movie: (When asked how he writes women so well:) "It's easy, I think of a man-and just take away reason and accountability."

Gospel truth!

I hate these kinds of stories.

Really sucks that you are going through this.

Our society just excuses women being crazy. Really unfortunate, but if you are male, then she will always win-no matter how crazy she gets-because society still harbors this idiotic view that all women are innocent little flowers. They can get away with some serious hardcore crazy.

It sounds like you know my ex.

Back
Top Bottom