• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

he doesn't appear to work much....kinda like me!!
I work plenty.
This is every single metal part on what was an old rusty Mossberg 22lr this morning.

By this evening it will be all shiny new black parts and all assembled back into a complete rife.

PXL_20240326_162205752.jpg

Same with this Bergara that I stripped down Along side it this morning and have been prepping it's parts as well (thankfully far fewer than that Mossberg)
PXL_20240326_165407248.jpg

Two rifles completely stripped and restored in one day is a pretty decent pay day for a poor like me and I still have plenty of time to troll the ODT.

Again I say... I'm on EV # 6 and so far I have gotten $0 back on EV credits...
I could buy a new one, but the depreciation, like most new cars is HORRIBLE!
View attachment 7055486 :)
6?? So my wife ,or the previous owner has been driving the same Toyota all those years probably? Been paid off about 7yrs, about $250-300 a month for gas, oil changes, a battery, and a Rock Auto brake job as far as I know aside from 20” tires. I can’t work it out on paper. I still like payneed foeSho though. Oh, we paid $16000 otd for the car with 50somethingk miles on it. 2009 Venza bout to hit 300k when I’ll do the plugs .

6?? So my wife ,or the previous owner has been driving the same Toyota all those years probably? Been paid off about 7yrs, about $250-300 a month for gas, oil changes, a battery, and a Rock Auto brake job as far as I know aside from 20” tires. I can’t work it out on paper. I still like payneed foeSho though. Oh, we paid $16000 otd for the car with 50somethingk miles on it. 2009 Venza.
I have EV's...
Never had an oil change.
Never had to change my brakes. 95k+ miles
Never had to pump gas
I have not seen any change in my battery degradation. Dont expect any either for another 100k miles

I have EV's...
Never had an oil change.
Never had to change my brakes. 95k+ miles
Never had to pump gas
I have not seen any change in my battery degradation. Dont expect any either for another 100k miles
And the car payment? I already know and that’s none of my business concerning you. The stats I’ve seen aren’t in your favor with a battery with over 100,000 miles. Idk?

And the car payment? I already know and that’s none of my business concerning you. The stats I’ve seen aren’t in your favor with a battery with over 100,000 miles. Idk?
Well...

Since you dont know, let's not leave it to chance. Why dont we ask someone who has one...beginnign with ME.

Am I concerned with battery degradation? Absolutely NOT. Not an iota.

Have I seen battery degradation? No. During each of the winter, the range has dropped as it is mentioned in my owners manual that the battery management system needs to use some of the battery to warm the liquid that encapsulate the batteries.

I've seen alot of stats on gun owners that use a gun to commit suicides, but that doesnt mean Im concerned that im hanging out with a bunch of suicidal <FILL IN THE BLANK>

Back
Top Bottom