• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Burnouts.jpg

Just proves the versatility of an EV motor. It can store power from every single energy producing product on earth. The fuel that powers your vehicle can also power an EV. Anything that produces energy can be converted and stored in the battery.

Unlike the limited internal combustion engine, that can one use a specific fuel. How lame is that. The future is now.

Oh, that’s FAST no denying it. I never meant to make it seem slow , any car/truck that can hit 12 seconds or close is fast to me. All the other variables I mentioned are what turns me away. Like pulling off a 9.4 1/4 mile without any skills at all. Speaking of multi million dollar cars. I like to watch NHRA after seeing stuff like that. Reckon they can pull off 3.665?View attachment 7060729
I mean, yeah I've been to quite a few Top Fuel races and watched those cars run. Obviously badass. But, they are also heavily modded, non streek legal cars that burn nitromethane and have to rebuild the engine after each run. Again, oranges to apples here. I'm not against these. I love old muscle cars and lopey idling big blocks all day. I am just also open minded enough to say yeah this newer ev tech is also kind of cool and oh damn look how fast they are from the factory.

And I drove and old Foxbody stang back in the early 2000s with the F303 cam and other mods as a daily driver. It was fun and would turn heads. Sucked ass in traffic after a while :lol:

Guess they are going to be the future whether we like it or not cause the Govt is going to order you to buy it. Good to know everyone is ok with the Govt telling them what they can and can't buy...I guess guns are next and will they be ok with that too.. Makes sense....

All that money EV owners are (allegedly) saving in fuel costs are about to head out the window with the increase in cost of goods due to mandating freight vehicles electrify, all of our taxes will be going up to subsidize every city bus and school bus that will have to be replaced at a higher rate, and also to build large charging stations in order to operate those busses.

I am gonna be the SPLOST tax campaigners are going to be out in force and school taxes will increase to fund the power stations that will be needed to suddenly transition busses.

But I'm sure thats ok....

The technology is fine, the gross govt overreach in forcing the use is appalling.

Back
Top Bottom