• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Another pic of how it works:
36640f272a19443c9bbfc6377e0e976d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have enjoyed blue alpha gear hybrid cobra belt but may try this if it’s more comfy

Considering a tier1 for a p365. Cost and lead time plus the fact I’ve never tried one in person are my concerns.
Can anyone recommend where to shop for these?

While searching i came across a site that rents holsters. Anyone aware of this?

Considering a tier1 for a p365. Cost and lead time plus the fact I’ve never tried one in person are my concerns.
Can anyone recommend where to shop for these?

While searching i came across a site that rents holsters. Anyone aware of this?

tier 1 makes a great holster. A holster rental could save ya lots of money. I can attest to that haha

Hey, did ya get an associate v2 yet? I have been wearing it again and really liking it. I adjusted the ride height and that smaller footprint is nice. For a while, was really preferring the tier 1 agis but have lately really enjoyed the associate with single clip and less bulk. It’s very streamline and now that it rides lower, it fits nice and snug and is accessible with my 19x.

View attachment 2232867
Looking at LLOD website, it has holsters for Glock 19/23/32 . Do you know if that will also work for 19X. What about 365? Will it work for 365XL? Thanks for the good info on this thread.

Looking at LLOD website, it has holsters for Glock 19/23/32 . Do you know if that will also work for 19X. What about 365? Will it work for 365XL? Thanks for the good info on this thread.

Most all holsters for a G19 Gen 5 will fit the 19X or the G45 since the slide is a G19 slide.

The P365 holster will not fit a 365xl unless it has an open end to accommodate the added length of the XL's slide.

I run a Tier 1 axis slim for both my P365 (currently has the XL frame but shorter 365 slide) and my G45 (same as the 19X). Tier 1 is good stuff. Both of mine look and function the same as when new. I'll be getting the newer version that Tier 1 has for the P365xl when I grab the RMR version shortly.

Back
Top Bottom