• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Looking at LLOD website, it has holsters for Glock 19/23/32 . Do you know if that will also work for 19X. What about 365? Will it work for 365XL? Thanks for the good info on this thread.

yes ! 19x is in pic in the holster. Holds all from a g26-34. Same with 365. His holsters are open ended
8B561ED5-A890-4F79-926C-E5E14F2DC52D.jpeg

Most all holsters for a G19 Gen 5 will fit the 19X or the G45 since the slide is a G19 slide.

The P365 holster will not fit a 365xl unless it has an open end to accommodate the added length of the XL's slide.

I run a Tier 1 axis slim for both my P365 (currently has the XL frame but shorter 365 slide) and my G45 (same as the 19X). Tier 1 is good stuff. Both of mine look and function the same as when new. I'll be getting the newer version that Tier 1 has for the P365xl when I grab the RMR version shortly.

Yeah tier1 is good stuff.i just wish they made all their holsters open ended. Got the tier1 elite for 43x but I recently acquired the 48 slide and am gonna run that but the 43x holster is closed at the end so I had to order yet another holster. I went with a T. rex arms sidecar for the 48. Has already shipped. Will post pics when it comes in and initial comparison to tier1, txc, llod.

Yeah tier1 is good stuff.i just wish they made all their holsters open ended. Got the tier1 elite for 43x but I recently acquired the 48 slide and am gonna run that but the 43x holster is closed at the end so I had to order yet another holster. I went with a T. rex arms sidecar for the 48. Has already shipped. Will post pics when it comes in and initial comparison to tier1, txc, llod.
You should have stock options in every holster company by now with all your purchases. :)

How in the world are you going to attach a Trijicon RMR to the P365XL? I thought the 365XL could only accept Sig's Romeo Zero plus one other red dot sight I've never heard of.
Yeah, that would be lazy typing on my part. I just called the Romeo 1 an RMR to make it simple since everyone knows the RMR and what it is.

I do hear rumors that Trijicon is working on an RMR to fit the G43X/48/P365/XL sized pistols.

Yeah, that would be lazy typing on my part. I just called the Romeo 1 an RMR to make it simple since everyone knows the RMR and what it is.

I do hear rumors that Trijicon is working on an RMR to fit the G43X/48/P365/XL sized pistols.
That would be really cool. I just posted a separate thread about it.

That would be really cool. I just posted a separate thread about it.
Agreed. The R1 from Sig isn't even close to the Trijicon RMR in any category. I'm sure it's fine for general use but I'd like to train with the gun I carry and I'm not convinced the R1 is up to the task. The P365/XL is a great little pistol and I'd like to have a ultra reliable/proven optic to run on it and Trijicon would be my company of choice to make it.

Agreed. The R1 from Sig isn't even close to the Trijicon RMR in any category. I'm sure it's fine for general use but I'd like to train with the gun I carry and I'm not convinced the R1 is up to the task. The P365/XL is a great little pistol and I'd like to have a ultra reliable/proven optic to run on it and Trijicon would be my company of choice to make it.
I found a couple companies that make an adapter plate: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/red-dot-adapter-mounting-plate-for-sig-p365xl.2120573/

Dont get the Romeo Zero, get the RMSC

Back
Top Bottom