• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eye Opening Open Carry Experience

I love folks who OC. I carry a weapon for the purposes of defending myself, my family and others. That said If I end up somewhere where there is a POS wanting to rob the place or just go on a random shooting spree....I really hope someone is there open carrying. That way when there dead body if falling to the floor (because the bad guy knew he was a threat) I can draw and eliminate the threat with ease because I was able to quickly identify them. See Open Carriers do have a purpose.

When 3-4 homeboys are walkin around lookin for someone to rob, they will walk right by the dude that is OC'in and go straight for the guy that has his hidden. See concealed carriers do have a purpose.

When 3-4 homeboys are walkin around lookin for someone to rob, they will walk right by the dude that is OC'in and go straight for the guy that has his hidden. See concealed carriers do have a purpose.

+1

CCW Ninjas strike again.... What is most interesting/disgusting to me is how many CCWers go out of their way to trash OC. I have never heard OCers trash any method of carry, yet TONS of CCW only people badmouth OCers in general.

Open Carriers enjoy the thought of stopping crime before it ever happens.... I know many CC only people whose wet dream is to encounter a shooting and spring from the shadows and NINJA POWER draw from concealment and save the day.....

Me, I'll never understand that one.... I dont want to be in a shootout, I think OC prevents it and discourages crime.

Ya think? http://theweek.com/speedreads/index...ight-is-robbed-of-his-own-firearm-at-gunpoint

Man exercising open carry right is robbed of his own firearm at gunpoint
Stock
A Gresham, Oregon, man who had just purchased a handgun was robbed of the firearm while practicing his open carry right, KOIN 6 reports.
William Coleman III was standing outside just after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, talking to his cousin and displaying the Walther-brand P22 handgun he had bought earlier that day. A young man approached the pair, asked about Coleman's gun, then pulled his own firearm out and pointed it at Coleman, saying, "I like your gun. Give it to me."
Coleman handed over the weapon, and the robber fled the scene. Police are investigating the crime.
- - Sarah Eberspacher

Ya think? http://theweek.com/speedreads/index...ight-is-robbed-of-his-own-firearm-at-gunpoint

Man exercising open carry right is robbed of his own firearm at gunpoint
Stock
A Gresham, Oregon, man who had just purchased a handgun was robbed of the firearm while practicing his open carry right, KOIN 6 reports.
William Coleman III was standing outside just after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, talking to his cousin and displaying the Walther-brand P22 handgun he had bought earlier that day. A young man approached the pair, asked about Coleman's gun, then pulled his own firearm out and pointed it at Coleman, saying, "I like your gun. Give it to me."
Coleman handed over the weapon, and the robber fled the scene. Police are investigating the crime.
- - Sarah Eberspacher

Thats what you get for OCing a 22lr

CC NINJA.png

Back
Top Bottom