• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

F Chevy- Lifelong fan no more

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160901_d82dcfdf342715bc1eca71f53247d5ac.jpg

Just toss a little of this in there cant hurt anything right :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are missing the point of the rant. Problem is legit... GM has issued a service bulletin regarding it, but not doing anything to fix the problem
Every car maker out there has the same thing going on. TSB's on known issues that are the car owners problem. They may or may not cover some financial responsibility eventually.

Just for grins.....what year truck and how many miles?

No better with Ford. New water pump and clutch on my Mustang with only 70K miles. $3,500 total repairs and now a warning light on for traction control system. Back to foreign autos for me most likely.
Yup, same here.... And I honestly hate that. I buy into the buy American campaign, but dang.... Not at my own peril

Reactions: BHJ
Thanks for the heads up. I was already not wanting to go back again with a Chevy after looking up the resale on my 2012 with 35k.

man
i gotta say i love chevy. picked up an 02 duramax dually about 8 years back. had 183k on it. drove it home from Ala, and a buddy said i had an injector problem. smoked a little. took it to chevy, long story short. 8k injector job for free. i paid $8500 for the truck when diesel was 5 buck a gal. put 100k on it and sold it for $9500. i have an 05 2500 duramax with 360k on it, it still gets 20 miles per gal.
i think the dealer may have got ya a little. i would have checked my antifreeze and headed home.
hindsight is always 20/20. but with the level sensor in the overflow tank you could have made it.
sorry you got jacked, if i had needed to go out of pocket n my injectors. i would have spent 2k and had it done at a local diesel shop.
call them and talk to them, they may help ya out...

Back
Top Bottom