• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22 can??

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I'd like something durable and easy to clean....

Gonna be using probably a Mark 2 and a buckmark as hosts. Maybe a 10/22 also.....

Semi-auto. FA will never be a possibility with my bank account.

Any recs?

ARC-22 by Dobbs Defense, only 4oz and 116db. 1st baffle is s/s and it's easy to clean if you want to clean it. Mine seems to run more quiet when it's a little dirty

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I have a couple of Dobbs Evercore's but have never owned anything else to compare them to.

IMG_0499.JPG

image (61).jpeg

The Dobbs may be one of the best value propositions out there.

Good luck with your search!

I’ve got a dead air mask, Thompson machine and HTA. Dead air is the best of the bunch but my HTA gets a lot of time on my 15-22 SBR in binary mode. It’s cheap and my only individual, so it takes the majority of the beatings. And is doing very well all things considered

Is the gen1 user serviceable?
Thinking about getting one at some point as my LGS has a few on sale that they are trying to get rid of.
Absolutely. Fully user serviceable, all stainless steel baffles with an inner sleeve. 2 mounts, one for 1/2x28 one for metric threads. Rated for full auto, .22lr, .22 Maggie and 17 HMR.
Only downfall is outer diameter is a little large in comparison to other rimfire cans but honestly makes for a beefier looking can and decent tone.

Back
Top Bottom