• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FBI/NICS-BACKGROUND CHECK RETURNED WITHOUT ACTION!

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
After 650 plus days! I get this!
Return with out ACTION!
Oh yes much better than DENIAL!

It’s not like the delay on a FIREARM,
Come back in 3 days and pick up your FIREARM (I have never been delayed)!

This is not my first $200 payment to the ATF!
MAKES ZERO SENSE!

So now the process starts of me having to do their job. Find the snag, fix the snag.
Maybe not to painful? (Can I just get the pin #) ?

I know it’s just a formality I’m not the first and I won’t be the last, but why me ?

Also I have some kind of Security Clearance! ( I work in a NUCLEAR POWER PLANT)

Oh well we are lucky to be alive and well,
In this crazy world, where anything goes,
Side ways and no lube!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year

So this is the check they do with an NFA item it sounds like. I would simply give them a call.

The one time I had an issue (my first Form 1) they actually called me and told me over the phone exactly what I needed to do to fix the issue. They sent me the paperwork back, I fixed it the way they said, and it was approved within a week.

From what I heard in various interviews they are overwhelmed there because everyone flooded the place with new e-form suppressor purchases, so YMMV these days calling them up and talking to a human.

So this is the check they do with an NFA item it sounds like. I would simply give them a call.

The one time I had an issue (my first Form 1) they actually called me and told me over the phone exactly what I needed to do to fix the issue. They sent me the paperwork back, I fixed it the way they said, and it was approved within a week.

From what I heard in various interviews they are overwhelmed there because everyone flooded the place with new e-form suppressor purchases, so YMMV these days calling them up and talking to a human.
Understand! Believe it or not, I called and they answered! Said the online route is the only way! Check has been cut. So we will see!

Did the helpful tax collection agents tell you exactly what you needed to do to correct the issue or did they just say, "Figger it out online?"

Back
Top Bottom