• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bolt action 300blk subsonic suppressed question

Suppressor Mfg here. Volume makes huge difference as it lowers the temp and thus the frequencies. if you want a really quiet 300 go with an integral suppressor. You can then shoot super and subs and any grain so ti will not matter.
Thank you! I think I’ve got it narrowed down to the Hyperion or Nomad L Ti. Will probably pull the trigger on one of those before the end of the year

I sure don't miss those days, I have heard It has gotten way more expensive. Still have to pay for afterschool, but it's only a car payment not a house payment like daycare.
For 2 kids in daycare I’m paying right at $30k/year. $2500/mo for both of them. It’s not even all that special of a place. It’s nice but definitely middle of the road for this area as far as costs go.

$30k a year for daycare?? Wow!! That's insane. My wife would have to start selling feet pics online to subsidize....
****ing sucks. we were at $2500 a month in Dallas texas. Was $1500 here when both kids went, but with subsidized pre-k and one in school, holy hell it's nice. I'm back to eating meat and drinking booze that comes in glass instead of plastic.

Back
Top Bottom