Feedback

Ive had it happen to me 4-5 times but its mostly by older gents who seemed to be lacking in the computer savy department. And honestly Im not fond of the way its set up on here. Im no programmer myself but I wish they had it set up when you marked something gone it kicked you to a page that had an obvious feedback/response option like these big red "post reply" buttons on the bottom corner of theses threads. ------------>

Bro, you should adopt my way of leaving feedback....

Tell them during the transaction.... if you leave pos feedback, I’ll do the same for you if everything is G2G...

I leave it on them...
That’s what’s bad about it. I tell them I am going leave a positive feedback they agree and still don’t leave one back. It’s all good I reckon. Thanks for all the comments guys!

That’s what’s bad about it. I tell them I am going leave a positive feedback they agree and still don’t leave one back. It’s all good I reckon. Thanks for all the comments guys!
Right... I learned after the first DB that didn’t leave anything fir a deal and I did.

So now don’t leave anything unless you get feedback first. Tell them upfront when you’re linking up.

Respectfully
Chris

I left the first negative feedback in years this morning, I guess I'm just too old school, I judge a Man by his word, some people's word is meaningless.

I've had some guys that would rather not give/receive feedback. I always ask...

One of my recent deals, seller asked if I wanted feedback, I said I don't really care he said he didn't either, we both went our ways.

As far as I can see, feedback basically is a threshold for whether you are going to deal with someone, once you cross that threshold and deal with them, prior feedback is irrelevant.

AFAIK, I've left feedback for every one that's left it for me, but there are a lot of deals with no feedback, and for me, it's a non-issue.

I did that to a Trader recently, bought an item 2 weeks ago and just left feedback yesterday. I just totally got busy.

Yes…..given some and not gotten any…and had some and forgot to leave I’m in being really honest…sometimes you get busy afterwards and it just slips by…. Not proud of it but gotta stay honest…

I did that to a Trader recently, bought an item 2 weeks ago and just left feedback yesterday. I just totally got busy.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom