• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feinstein's proposed legislation

I realize that this goes in the Law and Order section but more people are usually in here and need to look at this list that is what the libs are trying to ban.

View attachment 155419

It's worth noting that several key Democrats are OPPOSING the bill. Anyway that list doesn't mean squat, the list of "naughty features" would describe each of these firearms and many others not on the list. This is just some interns busy work that has gotten carried over to AWB II.

why is an FN FAL included in "AR types including the following"? totally different rifle.........................what imbecile comes up with this stuff?

you list all AR types....then proceed to name AR rifles......then proceed to include rifles that arent in any way an AR. Sorry.........ill never understand the hill because Ive common sense and no need to feel like Ive done something of granduer in my life to be complete or content.

I'm not saying in anyway that this will pass. I'm just saying that everybody needs to be aware. It wouldn't surprise me if they passed something. I don't want anything passed.

Back
Top Bottom