• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Proposed Biden rule to further restrict private firearms sales is out today

Spit on your new old stock firearms before you sell them and you'll be fine.

More ambiguous 🐂💩 from the Resident Xiden admin.

Mark my words, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with preventing violence. We know that, they know that, they think we are naïve. We can see that the most violent cities in the US have restrictive gun laws.

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH TAXATION. Private sales generate 0 tax. And with that dumb **** in office giving away our money to Ukraine, you have to squeeze water from a stone to get more.

Y'all write "Democrats" like the Republicans including Trump are actually anything but controlled opposition. Who allowed the bump stock ban after a very sketchy unexplained shooting at a Jason Aldean concert? What exactly do conservatives conserve again?

Y'all write "Democrats" like the Republicans including Trump are actually anything but controlled opposition. Who allowed the bump stock ban after a very sketchy unexplained shooting at a Jason Aldean concert? What exactly do conservatives conserve again?
Absolutely **** all. Screw the two party system and all politicians.

Wish I lived in Texas right now. Brandon Herrera is running for Congress. If it's one person that bleeds the 2nd Amendment, it's him.

Serial numbers need to be censored in pics as basic opsec against a tyrannical overreaching government now. How often guys buy a lauded and praised firearm and find they hate it and sell it off to recoup investment immediately can't be overstated.
its a moot point. There is so much tracking and logging you its hilarous. Some of the machine learning programs can recognize your bone structure makes you walk

This rule proposal stems from the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act which was, with the help from some spineless republicans, passed last year. See link. S.2938 - Bipartisan Safer Communities Act (BSCA)

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/2938/text

This administrations ATF is attempting once again to ram thru a “rule” without vote to affectively alter this actual “law’ in an effort to bring an end to person-to-person sales of all firearms. Some of the text in the BSCA is quite troubling, see below …

A violator is subject to criminal and civil penalties, including the seizure and forfeiture of the firearms and ammunition involved in the offense, property constituting or derived from proceeds from the offense, and property used to commit or facilitate the offense.

The section authorizes law enforcement to investigate straw purchasing and trafficking in firearms offenses using wiretaps (i.e., authorized interceptions of wire, electronic, or oral communications) and makes the offenses predicate offenses (i.e., underlying offenses) for prosecutions under the federal money laundering statute and the federal racketeering statute.

The ATF needs to do its actual job and stop imposing on citizens 2A constitutional rights.

Back
Top Bottom