• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FFL Macon

I won't go to Chucks. Not even to spit on the sidewalk out front.

In macon I would use Firearms Traders Warehouse on Pio Nono Ave. He does transfers for $25 for the first one and $20 for each after that.

If it were warner robins, Oakridge Custom Finishing on Feagin Mill Road- they used to be $5 if you have your carry permit.

In macon I would use Firearms Traders Warehouse on Pio Nono Ave. He does transfers for $25 for the first one and $20 for each after that.

If it were warner robins, Oakridge Custom Finishing on Feagin Mill Road- they used to be $5 if you have your carry permit.

Thanks!

Agreed do not use chucks for FFL transfers, its $35. Oakridge used to be your best bet, but now they are up to $20 regardless of CCW permit. SS Tactical is the cheapest at $15 in Warner Robins.

Agreed do not use chucks for FFL transfers, its $35. Oakridge used to be your best bet, but now they are up to $20 regardless of CCW permit. SS Tactical is the cheapest at $15 in Warner Robins.

Ah- I see they changed their rates. I'm not in Warner Robins all that often.

Back
Top Bottom