• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long does it normally take for your FFL to inform you that your firearm has arrived?

You have 7 days actually, generally they want it in no later then the next business day though.

And based on average completion of a transfer @ $25 per, your profit margin is 40%, which, if you are in the business knows that is a great %.
You have 7 days in certain specific circumstances I guess. Not sure exactly what that wording means.
Commercial records that are kept separate from other commercial documents?
aquisitions.JPG

Mine never calls...lol. I just usually go in the next day.

Sometimes if the tracking says it was delivered in the morning, I'll go by that afternoon and it's always ready.

You have 7 days in certain specific circumstances I guess. Not sure exactly what that wording means.
Commercial records that are kept separate from other commercial documents?
View attachment 6723725

If you take in a gun directly from an individual ( buy or trade into usually) then you have 1 business day to log it.

If you are shipped a transfer from another FFL or individual, you have 7 days to log it.

The commercial aspect is the commercial shipping company. The records are the tracking information.

So, 7 days for a transfer. :)

If you take in a gun directly from an individual ( buy or trade into usually) then you have 1 business day to log it.

If you are shipped a transfer from another FFL or individual, you have 7 days to log it.

The commercial aspect is the commercial shipping company. The records are the tracking information.

So, 7 days for a transfer. :)
OK, so what about the ones that I get pretty regularly with no tracking or no idea they were coming? It happens pretty regularly. I just log them in when I get them so I don't have to be concerned about what all that gibberish means.

OK, so what about the ones that I get pretty regularly with no tracking or no idea they were coming? It happens pretty regularly. I just log them in when I get them so I don't have to be concerned about what all that gibberish means.

What commercial shipping doesn't have tracking?

I'm glad you are able to do them the same day.

If he is "as slow as hell" then WHY are you using that FFL?????????????????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
He runs my range I am a member at. Charges members 10 dollars for a transfer. So 400 dollars a year plus 10 dollars each transfer and he is less than 10 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom