• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got my new Bronco, who else?

I know I'm not the only one on here that has one but I just took possession 2 weeks ago after placing my initial reservation 09/07/2020. In what was an utter cluster**** of a rollout, it's finally here and I didn't have to give up anything I wanted to get it. Thankfully my dealer honored price protection and Invoice pricing so wasn't as terrible as a lot of them are currently. So far I'm really liking it. I've never not owned a pickup in my life, until now. Technically I have a pickup but my company owns it so... Anyone else get one, know of any Bronco meet-ups, etc...
View attachment 5729043View attachment 5729052View attachment 5729060View attachment 5729065
VERY nice, I love the look with the doors off!!! You should have waited longer & gotten a green one. :boink: I could not have waited 33 months... that's crazy 🤪 Not you crazy... crazy on FORD'S part..

After two plus years of waiting, I got this email from my good friends at Ford:

Options for your Bronco order.View Online
Ford
Ford Bronco Logo
Dear Bronco Customer,

Although we are doing everything we can to continue manufacturing Ford Bronco® SUVs exactly as ordered, global supply chain shortages and unprecedented demand have impacted our ability to produce your Bronco.

To give your Bronco the best chance at being produced in the 2023 model year, contact your dealer and update your order to a buildable configuration as soon as possible. Please note that taking no action puts you at risk of not receiving your Bronco.

To thank you for your patience, you will be eligible for the 23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program. You will receive $2,500 toward the purchase or lease of your Bronco if:
  • Your order is a Wildtrak series and you change to a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Badlands series without a Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package*

• Your order has any of these options—Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package—and you remove all of them from your current vehicle order

Alternatively, you can also receive the $2,500 incentive (exclusions apply**) if you cancel your Bronco order and purchase or lease an in-stock 2022/2023 Ford or order a 2023 Ford vehicle for purchase or lease.

You also have the option to cancel your order and have your deposit refunded.

You have until March 7th to change your order and be eligible for the 23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program. However, the sooner you make the change, the better chance you will have for it to be scheduled in 2023.

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing.

For additional information and details, visit our FAQs.

We appreciate your business and patience and will continue to do everything we can to get you behind the wheel of your new Bronco.

-The Bronco Team

I love the Broncos but Ford can POAR
Send them an Email/letter that says “ It’s all good ….Toyota/GM/ Dodge (or whatever) has me covered.

Then see what happens ! Lol

It's neat and all, but, I don't get it. Which is fine. They seem small and way too much money for what they are bordering on obscenity. I'll stick with my sequoia and k2500 suburban. Does it seat 6?

Mines a ‘76
Oh that one is gorgeous!!
Dad had one in the mid 80’s when I was a teen. Bought an ‘84 I think it was or an ‘82 …..?? Anyway I remember using that thing to go trail blazing with, got laid in it more times than I can count !! Lololol….
I loved that truck…. There were some great trails off Cooper Lake rd in Cobb county that we used to run all the time. On Saturday or Sunday nights we would go out there in that thing and run in the woods, then spend $20 in quarters at the jet spray car wash cleaning it up so it would look like we didn’t go muddying. I’m sure he always knew ! Lol.
It was great, we had a blast in that Bronco.

Back
Top Bottom