• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally I truck under $40000

Would you...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally a truck made for the gay liberals.
I thought General Motors had that market completely sewn up with the Chevrolet SSR?
1200px-Chevrolet_SSR.jpg

I’d be looking into the Rivian if the price point was not so high. The Cybertruck is ugly as sin, but the performance numbers are pretty good. Wrapped in a better body, it would be a game changer. As the rest of the automotive industry goes electric, I’m sure we will have some good looking options fairly soon. My wife like the Ford Mach E and that will likely be our next car purchase, but we will give it a year model to work out a few bugs...

You really do have to look at the Tesla truck as a concept vehicle. I was reading an article this morning detailing all the changes they have to make to what they showed just so it would be road-legal.

That being said, a lot of people thought the Humvee was too ugly to sell, yet they went like hotcakes. This truck has that same kind of minimal, military styling. I'm guessing a lot more ODT-ers will end up one than people who comment about it on HuffPo.

You really do have to look at the Tesla truck as a concept vehicle. I was reading an article this morning detailing all the changes they have to make to what they showed just so it would be road-legal.

That being said, a lot of people thought the Humvee was too ugly to sell, yet they went like hotcakes. This truck has that same kind of minimal, military styling. I'm guessing a lot more ODT-ers will end up one than people who comment about it on HuffPo.
Well..it's new and supposed to be under $40k. That's what they said about the 2007 Mustang GT500. Virtue signallers and technocrats will pay a large premium to be first with this on the block.

Back
Top Bottom