• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally landed my unicorn

Yeah... Not opening that can of worms. The rampant pony police will get upset.
Worry not. I'm the guy with the Colt tattoo and I'll be the first to talk **** about colt. Want to come over when I get it and help me count the scratches and blemishes on my.factory new rifle?

Yeah... Not opening that can of worms. The rampant pony police will get upset.

All I know is that he only colt I own is a 6920. It was my first AR and will be my last... Well go to. I thought we were speaking about the 6920. Not other models. Guess we had to change the subject. It's the ODT way.

Had read it was legal if it was permanently attached, so does the rifle cycle too fast with a 16"? How much.is it to have one permanently tacked in place? I'm sure I could move the factory 16" barrel pretty quick.
I think.most gunsmiths charge about 50 bucks to pin and weld. I did it myself on the Bushmaster.

Worry not. I'm the guy with the Colt tattoo and I'll be the first to talk **** about colt. Want to come over when I get it and help me count the scratches and blemishes on my.factory new rifle?

I'm not antique, but I have been around the firearm industry long enough to remember when people would spit when the name Colt was spoken. Their corporate policies, the 2000, and other faux pax made them quite unpopular. Now add in the quality issues al a UAW, and reduced fit and finish to meet Walmarts bulk pricing standards... Not looking good for Col. Colts namesake.

All I know is that he only colt I own is a 6920. It was my first AR and will be my last... Well go to. I thought we were speaking about the 6920. Not other models. Guess we had to change the subject. It's the ODT way.

The Odt is like a special needs class with rampant add, we see something shiny and we forget all about everything else.

Back
Top Bottom