• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First suppressor

Let me break it down to you like this. First of all, you can't call it a can because you're a noob. You have to call it a suppressor until us "Can God's" say you are worthy to call it a can. :boink: :boink: :boink:

Lol, but in other words, I'll help you save money. Buy a Liberty Mystic X and a .46 caliber (SilencerCo Hybrid, Dead Air Primal, or Griffin Armament Bushwhacker) and you have all major calibers covered with 2 suppressors.

Let me break it down to you like this. First of all, you can't call it a can because you're a noob. You have to call it a suppressor until us "Can God's" say you are worthy to call it a can. :boink: :boink: :boink:

Lol, but in other words, I'll help you save money. Buy a Liberty Mystic X and a .46 caliber (SilencerCo Hybrid, Dead Air Primal, or Griffin Armament Bushwhacker) and you have all major calibers covered with 2 suppressors.
Thanks for the tip! I never liked calling it a can anyways. That makes me think of beer and then I’m off in a whole different direction. Haha

I’m definitely checking out the Mystic and I’ll add the others you mentioned as well.

Mystic X handles 30+ calibers and is serviceable for your .22LR needs. .46 caliber cans are not.

Can sounds cool over silencer.

Thanks for the tip! I never liked calling it a can anyways. That makes me think of beer and then I’m off in a whole different direction. Haha

I’m definitely checking out the Mystic and I’ll add the others you mentioned as well.

Ok guys I need some advice. I’m ready to get my first suppressor but every time I go look I get overwhelmed,frustrated and end up leaving empty handed. I understand about the federal stamp but lost on type to get. I want something I can switch to different guns. One for rimfire stuff for example? Can you do rifle and pistol? I have a lot of small caliber guns I’d love to shoot quietly.
Any help would be appreciated!
You are welcome to try any of my cans if you want to sound test them. Just bring some ammo and I’ll bring the guns/cans, my only stipulation, no reloads.

Q: Trash Panda, Erector 22, El Camino
Surefire: SOCOM556 RC2, Ryder 9ti
Rugged: Obsidian 9

You are welcome to try any of my cans if you want to sound test them. Just bring some ammo and I’ll bring the guns/cans, my only stipulation, no reloads.

Q: Trash Panda, Erector 22, El Camino
Surefire: SOCOM556 RC2, Ryder 9ti
Rugged: Obsidian 9
Dude that is an awesome offer! I wish we were closer I’d probably take you up on that offer.

I pulled the trigger on my first 2 cans last year. I wanted a 22lr and a sort of do all rifle one to start.

I went with a SilencerCo Sparrow for 22lr. It's been around and has a good track record and is user serviceable. They were also on sale.

For the rifle I went with a Deadair Sandman S. It's a 30cal can that also does well on ARs.

I just picked them up from my FFL last week.

I also have a Deadair Wolfman 9mm that should be about another month out that I'll mostly use on my CZ Scorpion.

I'm already considering adding a second 22lr can and a dedicated pistol can. Probably stick with Deadair and get Mask 22lr and a Ghost M (45acp) for pistols.

Make the trip. You can't try before you buy at any store except QRF which is very far from your location. Shoot a few and see how they fit your need.
I might just do that. It’s only 2hrs or so. Not a bad trip. Besides someone told me about a place called quiet riot? Said they were fantastic about getting the process going. I think it’s out his way.

I pulled the trigger on my first 2 cans last year. I wanted a 22lr and a sort of do all rifle one to start.

I went with a SilencerCo Sparrow for 22lr. It's been around and has a good track record and is user serviceable. They were also on sale.

For the rifle I went with a Deadair Sandman S. It's a 30cal can that also does well on ARs.

I just picked them up from my FFL last week.

I also have a Deadair Wolfman 9mm that should be about another month out that I'll mostly use on my CZ Scorpion.

I'm already considering adding a second 22lr can and a dedicated pistol can. Probably stick with Deadair and get Mask 22lr and a Ghost M (45acp) for pistols.
I mainly want 22,17 and maybe 9mm. Mainly the rimfire right now. I’m still agitated about the buy one get one free sale I missed.

Back
Top Bottom