• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First suppressor

I might just do that. It’s only 2hrs or so. Not a bad trip. Besides someone told me about a place called quiet riot? Said they were fantastic about getting the process going. I think it’s out his way.
It’s an hour south of me.

If you have some land, shooting them outside will give you the best experience to truly hear how they sound. Inside works as well, but you get the echo/revirb from the sound waves.

You are welcome to try any of my cans if you want to sound test them. Just bring some ammo and I’ll bring the guns/cans, my only stipulation, no reloads.

Q: Trash Panda, Erector 22, El Camino
Surefire: SOCOM556 RC2, Ryder 9ti
Rugged: Obsidian 9
Apparently I had a brain fart and looked at the wrong profile. You’re a lot closer than I thought!!

I have a question. I have been toying with the idea of getting a can. I have also toyed with the idea of getting into 22lr, just to slap a can on it.

I currently live far enough out that I could get away with not running suppressed and shooting on my property, but that's not really the point of a can.

I currently have many .30 caliber rifles, if I buy a .30 can, will I be disappointed if I put it on 22lr?

It’s an hour south of me.

If you have some land, shooting them outside will give you the best experience to truly hear how they sound. Inside works as well, but you get the echo/revirb from the sound waves.
I dont have anywhere to shoot at the moment. I have some friends that do. let me reach out to them.

I have a question. I have been toying with the idea of getting a can. I have also toyed with the idea of getting into 22lr, just to slap a can on it.

I currently live far enough out that I could get away with not running suppressed and shooting on my property, but that's not really the point of a can.

I currently have many .30 caliber rifles, if I buy a .30 can, will I be disappointed if I put it on 22lr?
Not really, except it'll make your 30 cal can nasty. It'll also be enormous and heavy compared to a 22lr silencer. I wouldn't shoot 22lr through my centerfire cans just due to the nastyness of 22lr.

The most overall fun I've had with silencers is with a suppressed 22 bolt action. Just hard to beat.

Quiet Riot Firearms is who I spoke of. If you want the best experience I'd go there. They sell almost every brand suppressors. PM sovietak474u sovietak474u to see when he's there and he'll take care of you.

I might just do that. It’s only 2hrs or so. Not a bad trip. Besides someone told me about a place called quiet riot? Said they were fantastic about getting the process going. I think it’s out his way.

Not really, except it'll make your 30 cal can nasty. It'll also be enormous and heavy compared to a 22lr silencer. I wouldn't shoot 22lr through my centerfire cans just due to the nastyness of 22lr.

The most overall fun I've had with silencers is with a suppressed 22 bolt action. Just hard to
You’re the third or fourth person to mention how dirty 22’s are. What’s the deal? Is it because it’s rimfire and doesn’t burn as clean or what?

Other than some Norma ammo I bought recently that was given an oil bath before boxing I thought it was very clean shooting.

Back
Top Bottom