• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNG’s Irritate Me…..How About You?

Found a great gun on ODT…..communicated with the gentleman. Gun was available. I offer him his full asking price. Im 4 hours away. Offer to drive to him by next morning. He states…..I don’t know. I might not have it available by early morning. I’m the first to offer full price and be there the next morning early and still get turned down……he stated…..everyone offers the same too. What is this the eBay of guns and we bid now? He set the price…….new people on trader have irritated me enough. I try and give people a chance but I’m getting to the point where I just don’t even want to send an offer if they are new. Sorry……just had to vent a moment. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Oh yeah and I vented about it and shared part of the conversation I had with other un named trader and cut our names out of the shared conversation so nobody would know who it was so it wouldn't be classified as a call out but the powers to be still swooped in and determined it to be a call out and deleted the conversation, moved and locked the thread and gave me a warning go figure, I got cussed out by a noob couldn't give bad feedback due to sight bylaws, couldn't share my experience with no given names and I got the warning and the noob got nothing, makes me glad to be a sight supporter.

jj
Oh yeah and I vented about it and shared part of the conversation I had with other un named trader and cut our names out of the shared conversation so nobody would know who it was so it wouldn't be classified as a call out but the powers to be still swooped in and determined it to be a call out and deleted the conversation, moved and locked the thread and gave me a warning go figure, I got cussed out by a noob couldn't give bad feedback due to sight bylaws, couldn't share my experience with no given names and I got the warning and the noob got nothing, makes me glad to be a sight supporter.
At least now you completely understand how the ODT works. Welcome aboard!

Let's see. Multiple offers at full price, one is local that can show up same day; the other 4 hours away and might be able to show up the next day. I think I'd be taking the local same day offer.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sorry you did not get it but his gun his choice. Lost one this weekend because I didn't want to commit to a time till the night before just in case. he sold it to a friend Friday night and told me so Saturday morning. Not but hurt at all. Carma is Sunday morning when I would of been on the way, Piece of 285 flew up and ruptured my gas tank, would not of made the meet anyway. THAT will cost double the price of the gun but again still not hurting in the ass. They come They go.

C75608A0-48E5-4E61-A4D5-4DCE53F6A2F9.gif

greys-anatomy-owen-hunt.gif

Back
Top Bottom