• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth County Pawn What Do You Guys Think?

Thanks guy. We have a full stock of 45acp target and defense in. A full stock of 9mm target and defense in sig 365 should be in today and Smith 642 also. The store is also consigning some great older guns for a private party. Ruger should be in today also 10 22 and 22 ultra light target pistol with threaded barrel and lcp2 pistols with high cap mags. Dont forget ammo order is next week so if you have something you need stop by or call. Chef Jeff is on r and r for the next two weeks but he said he will be serving tacos upon his return. The store has a new full time employee David so please stop in and see him. One last thing we are stocked back up on 22 ammo from the buy out last week. Thanks as always guys.

Sorry I have not posted for a while. David and myself have been putting deals together to make the store grow and to get you guys the best price possible. Also come by and see our new store mascot Bentley he is a friendly lab and will probably try to greet you.

Sorry I have not posted for a while. David and myself have been putting deals together to make the store grow and to get you guys the best price possible. Also come by and see our new store mascot Bentley he is a friendly lab and will probably try to greet you.

I was in there Monday, sweetest pup ever, walked at heel position with me the whole time I was there....wanted to kidnap him and bring him home!!

Back
Top Bottom