• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found this today while scrolling through ebay

I dare anyone to buy one...
No time 4 ATF.jpg
:pound:

I dare anyone to buy one...

I'll up the bet with 2 boxes of 556 ammo...
Just need to see a picture of you unwrapping it:cool:
Give me $100 and find me a sleeve for it so I’ll have all the parts for a complete a 9mm suppressor and I’ll not only post pics opening it, but I’ll also post pics of me using it on a gun.

For $200 I’ll do all of the above AND post a video review shooting my new suppressor.

Give me $100 and find me a sleeve for it so I’ll have all the parts for a complete a 9mm suppressor and I’ll not only post pics opening it, but I’ll also post pics of me using it on a gun.

For $200 I’ll do all of the above AND post a video review shooting my new suppressor.

And that $200 is just a random amount that happens to be enough to get you motivated, right?

And that $200 is just a random amount that happens to be enough to get you motivated, right?
Nope, $200 was what I paid for this now-approved Form 1 stamp to build a 9mm suppressor.

:lol:

ED7B8DD4-D7C7-4098-BE27-A0707DEC7869.jpeg

@Blue bio balls make sure whatever you find for me to buy has an overall length of 8 inches

EA0E05CA-8A16-47CA-BC4B-1EC785370D69.jpeg

I just wanted you to know I hadn't missed that. Hopefully someday, I'll be able to get a suppressor. Hell, hopefully someday I'll just be able to fire a weapon with one! :clap2:

I just wanted you to know I hadn't missed that. Hopefully someday, I'll be able to get a suppressor. Hell, hopefully someday I'll just be able to fire a weapon with one! :clap2:
Yeah, I figured somebody would catch the $200 reference.

Man you don’t know FUN until you’ve fired a suppressed .22lr. Everybody I’ve ever let shoot mine has giggled like a school girl.
:nod:

Subsonic .22 out of a suppressed bolt action rifle is CRAZY quiet!

Yeah, I figured somebody would catch the $200 reference.

Man you don’t know FUN until you’ve fired a suppressed .22lr. Everybody I’ve ever let shoot mine has giggled like a school girl.
:nod:

Subsonic .22 out of a suppressed bolt action rifle is CRAZY quiet!

It's definitely on my bucket list. Don't know how I'll afford it but I keep having faith. Crossed several things off the list the last couple of years that seemed to come out of nowhere when least expected. For instance, 3 months ago who knew I'd be on the defense team in a divorce proceeding explaining Sweetheart Felons, big butts and Monty Python skits. Crossed that one off the list this weekend. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom