• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FYI -- NEW MEMBERS AND ODT MEMBERS THAT ARE MILITARY OR WORK PUBLIC SERVICE

Dude, you have missed the point of this entire post and have went off on people on here for no reason. No one has said that you have done any of the above, so lighten up, geez, lol

Maybe I missed your point. Maybe not. I didn't think you were calling ME out; because I've never done anything to anyone. However, others will latch on to your thread and spin it into something else. Most threads like yours are "elevated" (won't use the term "degenerate into" so as not to insult anyone) Glock bashing fests.

Just gets old.

Maybe I missed your point. Maybe not. I didn't think you were calling ME out; because I've never done anything to anyone. However, others will latch on to your thread and spin it into something else. Most threads like yours are "elevated" (won't use the term "degenerate into" so as not to insult anyone) Glock bashing fests.

Just gets old.

You did missed my point. Why did you get so defensive? You posted all kind of stuff.
My threads are elevated? For the record, I own a nice Gen 3 G22 rtf2 with gills.
You say that if a firearm is priced too high that I should just move on. Well, if this thread pisses you off then why didn't you just move on?

Caveat emptor is a Latin term that means "let the buyer beware." Similar to the phrase "sold as is," this term means that the buyer assumes the risk that a product may fail to meet expectations or have defects.

The Facebook and Craiglist folks will either be assimilated by the ODT Collective or be destroyed (leave). The recurring mantra is: "Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours."

Resistance is Futile.jpg

Caveat emptor is a Latin term that means "let the buyer beware." Similar to the phrase "sold as is," this term means that the buyer assumes the risk that a product may fail to meet expectations or have defects.

The Facebook and Craiglist folks will either be assimilated by the Collective or be destroyed (leave). The recurring mantra is: "Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours."

url
I can hear linebacker linebacker from here: "that's Latin doll, now I really hate him"

You did missed my point. Why did you get so defensive? You posted all kind of stuff.
My threads are elevated? For the record, I own a nice Gen 3 G22 rtf2 with gills.
You say that if a firearm is priced too high that I should just move on. Well, if this thread pisses you off then why didn't you just move on?

You don't create "elevated" threads. Others "elevate" threads similar to yours. It's a sarcasm, irony thing; like you said before.

I'd move on, but I'm trying to hit 4,000 messages before midnight.

Back
Top Bottom