• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FYI -- NEW MEMBERS AND ODT MEMBERS THAT ARE MILITARY OR WORK PUBLIC SERVICE

You don't create "elevated" threads. Others "elevate" threads similar to yours. It's a sarcasm, irony thing; like you said before.

I'd move on, but I'm trying to hit 4,000 messages before midnight.
You could give your opinion about long range optics on a thread I just posted. I would be honored to host your 4k and lean on your knowledge. I mean, you just used Latin so.........

You could give your opinion about long range optics on a thread I just posted. I would be honored to host your 4k and lean on your knowledge. I mean, you just used Latin so.........

I only know a little Latin because, you know, I was in the Air Force. Golf courses, 30 hour work weeks, billeting with remote control TV...you get the picture. Heck, we were lucky to hit the CATM range once a year. If you qualified as "expert marksman" you only got to go to the range every other year.

Just worked aircraft maintenance and generated sorties. Know nothing about long range shooting. Although I'm willing to learn.

I only know a little Latin because, you know, I was in the Air Force. Golf courses, 30 hour work weeks, billeting with remote control TV...you get the picture. Heck, we were lucky to hit the CATM range once a year. If you qualified as "expert marksman" you only got to go to the range every other year.

Just worked aircraft maintenance and generated sorties. Know nothing about long range shooting. Although I'm willing to learn.
Air Force is very similar to the military. Y'all get uniforms and boots too.

Back
Top Bottom