• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FYI -- NEW MEMBERS AND ODT MEMBERS THAT ARE MILITARY OR WORK PUBLIC SERVICE

i'm laughing too much at this thread. Emoji Tyson, where in the world?
Nah, just a boxing in general, taking a jab. It's really on to get him to respond and help his post count, honestly. I don't even have an ignore list, but I'm sure I made a few myself.
Ignore lists are for girls and Facebookers!

Air Force is very similar to the military. Y'all get uniforms and boots too.

I was issued cotton fatigues in basic training. Security Police (now Security Forces Squadron) were the only ones authorized to wear BDU's in our fighter wing. When the Air Force approved BDU's for all airmen, I drove from Moody to Ft Benning to pick up a few sets. Our military clothing sales didn't have them yet. I was at the officers club one evening shortly thereafter and the wing commander came up and chewed my ***. Apparently it rubbed his rhubarb the wrong way. Fine with me; he was only a stick actuator.

I was issued cotton fatigues in basic training. Security Police (now Security Forces Squadron) were the only ones authorized to wear BDU's in our fighter wing. When the Air Force approved BDU's for all airmen, I drove from Moody to Ft Benning to pick up a few sets. Our military clothing sales didn't have them yet. I was at the officers club one evening shortly thereafter and the wing commander came up and chewed my ***. Apparently it rubbed his rhubarb the wrong way. Fine with me; he was only a stick actuator.
I'm glad you can take a branch to branch joke. take care man

FYI --- The majority of members of the ODT know that you if you are military or work public service that you can buy firearms at a discounted price either with military discounts or buying blue label firearms. When you come on here and post a firearm for sale for way more than the average retail price, it makes you look like an idiot. Try posting it for an average retail price or less and you will more than likely sell or trade it.

For the new members on here, this isn't craigslist or Facebook. This is the ODT, show some respect and you will earn some respect. Don't try to screw anyone over on here whether you are selling, trading or buying, because you won't last long on here. If you make a deal with someone, follow through with the deal. If someone offers you $20 more for what you have after you have already made a deal with someone else, then that should be your loss because you have already made the decision to make the first deal.

Welcome to the ODT.
aww come on man...if you have to spell it out.....just realize people are stupid....most wont read this thread that are idiots anyway..

Back
Top Bottom