• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA DL (or state issued ID) AND GWL

I'm to put it out there that my eyesight is so bad, they wouldn't renew my DL, but that doesn't stop me from renewing my GWL, so is that a deal breaker?

I've got Lyft on speed dial.

You can get a state-issued ID to augment your GWL.

Some want two IDs and are not aware that the GWL is more secure than the DL. Have you read the hologram on the GWL- the "secure" statement is written in multiple foreign languages.

I'm all past the sellers asking more than retail, I understand it's their gun and they can ask what they want for it.

But what's with the sudden spate of sellers who insist, sometimes in all caps, that both a Georgia Driver's license AND a Georgia Weapons License are required to purchase their little treasure.

One seller goes so far as to spell it out - "State issued ID" AND Georgia Weapons License (or course they never refer to it as that ).

So whassup wit dat?

DON'T FORGET THE BILL O SAIL!!

perzactly.They aint seeing that

I bought a 454 casull from a guy who wanted to "peek" at my dl and wp which was fine, I'll show it to ya but then he wanted to right down the info at which point I ask him if he wanted the gun back cause I wasn't giving him that.
Anyone who wants that information can follow me to a gun shop and pay for a 4473..

If the seller has demands of photo copies etc. etc, that's fine & dandy with me but I'll put on a few demands myself since your after MY money......lets meet down at the Sheriffs office to have you and the weapon checked out to see if your both legal :becky:....then we both can go on our way happy and satisfied :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom