• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA DL (or state issued ID) AND GWL

It makes me feel mo' better to see it/them so I know you won't sail the gun to a criminal or use it in a crime yourself.
QDYNC3m.gif

You didn't ask for minez when I got dat Clerke from you

So all ya'll only man up when you go buy a new gun somewhere, then you hang your head in shame and give the FFL both your GDL AND GWC. Cause you ain't going to walk out with a gun without showing both of them. There's where the WALL OF SHAME takes you hostage.

Only bought 2 from dealers in my time and if an individual wants to go that route I'm good with letting a licensed dealer do a transfer. No chance I'm giving someone my information just because they're to ignorant to understand the rules.

Only bought 2 from dealers in my time and if an individual wants to go that route I'm good with letting a licensed dealer do a transfer. No chance I'm giving someone my information just because they're to ignorant to understand the rules.
Didn't say give them a copy, see a GFL AND GDL is all, mostly if I haven't dealt with them or 0 feedback. If anyone has a problem with that then ,OH WELL. I've hurt a few feelings and have not lost any sleep over it. CYA always.

Didn't say give them a copy, see a GFL AND GDL is all, mostly if I haven't dealt with them or 0 feedback. If anyone has a problem with that then ,OH WELL. I've hurt a few feelings and have not lost any sleep over it. CYA always.

You know you can't hurt my feelings. I dont mind showing my dl and gp to anyone, just not going to hand it to them or give them any of the information to record or right down.
The feedback is there for a reason too...

Back
Top Bottom