Gas Prices WOW!

Jody13

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
19   0
Reaction score
I paid $3.11.9 at 0530 this morning and paid $3.33.9 for gas in St. Marys at 1700. WOW! Word has it the price jumped at the Jacksonville port by .25 cents today

---Jody

It's gonna get worse too. I filled up my motorcycle in Newnan today and premium was $344.9, regular was $314.9.................

And it's just going up from there. If there's something you want to stock pile there it is. With the devalued $Dollar, the speculators and the trouble in the Middle East don't be suprised to see $5.00 per gallon by Mid-summer.

Yep, saw $3.39 gas yesterday and about shat myself. Glad I drive a little sipper car, even then though Im feeling the pain.

I'm being conservative, we could be looking at $6-8.00, or worse if the Middle East doesn't settle down a bit. It's the business I'm in. Thus the handle.

Saudi's claim they are upping the output. Crude Oil fell by near 9.00 a barrel when they released that info. Not saying this is the end of the crisis, as the only end is to srat aggressively drilling and processing here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom