• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Weapons Laws Booklet

Dan4010

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
This is a repost, I orginally posted this in the "sticky" thread on "Know your laws" but thought this might be a better means to let you all know about this new booklet....

Greetings all,

I hope I am not breaking any rules since I am a newbie on here.... but there is a brand new booklet out: “Georgia Weapons Laws: A Review of the Laws with a Layman’s Summary”.

In addition to concise coverage of the 58 Georgia Laws related to weapons — associated Federal Laws and selected Corps of Engineers Laws that affect weapons carry. Sections have been added on the newest laws (HB 60; HB 826) signed by the Governor in April, 2014. The material is current.

• The booklet is 150 pages — spiral bound — and neatly laid out in optimal user-friendly style. A Rapid-Find Contents in the front expedites finding whatever Law you are looking for. Each law is followed by a Layperson's Summary in easy-to-read and understandable language. We decipher the legal jargon that you find in most laws.

The booklet on Georgia Weapons Laws serves as an excellent resource for:

1. Those who have a carry license and wish to know more about the current laws (and wish to have a reference readily available);
  2. Individuals who work in firearms stores and/or gun ranges (to help answer the firearm law questions that are frequently asked);
  3. Law enforcement and security officers, as well as lawyers wishing to have a quick reference guide;
  4. Any person who owns a firearm.

For more information on this Book — GO TO: www.UrbanSurvivalCenter.net —

I hope this is a acceptable post...​
progress.gif
Edit

Yes I am one of the authors, that is why I am not sure if this type of posting is acceptable here. In addition, I did not want to make the posting about me, but about the booklet.

I am trying to get the word out. I just learned about this site a couple days ago from one of the ranges that carry the booklet and they suggested I post on here...

The objective was to make folks that may be interested in topics on this thread aware of the book... if this thread is unacceptable in its format or information I will clearly understand if it is removed.

Last edited:
The thing about a book is the laws change so often.... I still have people try and tell me that you can't carry at a "public gathering."

So much easier to keep up to date with georgia packing and georgia carry websites.

This booklet is equally if not more update than the sites you mentioned and will be updated regularily. The laws can only change once a year and have sometimes only changes once every two years. It currently contains over 12 pages on HB 60 and HB826....so exceedingly up to date

Back
Top Bottom