• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Weapons Laws Booklet

MEET THE AUTHORS! Tonight Dan and I are going to be giving a talk about self-defense, home security, situational awareness, and Georgia weapons laws.
It's free, and it will be held 6 pm to 9 pm at the Bass Pro SHops store at Discover Mills, Lawrenceville, GA (20 miles north of Atlanta up I-85). Off Sugarloaf Parkway right next to I-85. We're not there to sell books, just make a presentation about various aspects of safety and security. I'll have my own working copy of the book to show anybody who wants to see it in person (I find myself using it very often to look stuff up. It's so handy! And nobody can memorize all of our state's gun laws. There are way too many of them, and some are incredibly long and detailed.)

I can't make it tonight but would like to attend the next one.
I appreciate the time & effort/ research that went into writing this book.
It is a wonderful resource that more people should take advantage of.

I have had more than one person attend my class by court order that could have saved themselves A LOT of money & frustration if only they had a better understanding of these laws.

[FONT=&amp]We are doing it again for all those that missed this past Friday
Bass Pro Shops in Lawrenceville
and the
Urban Survival Center
is offering[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]FREE[/FONT][FONT=&amp] classes on[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Home Security Strategies, [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Georgia Weapons Laws[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]and [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Situational Awareness[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Friday September 1[FONT=&amp]9[/FONT], 2014, 6 P.M. - 9 P.M. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp](Conference Room)

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Home Security and Personal Protection[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Home Security Strategies[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Developing Emergency Plans [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Defining Safe Havens and Safe Rooms[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Personal Protection Tools [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Georgia Carry Laws[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Georgia Weapons License Requirements and Regulations[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Deadly force definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Review of pertinent Georgia Weapons Laws [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Review of the new laws effective July 2014[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Situational Awareness[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Observe, Orient, Decide and Act Methodology[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mental Awareness and State of Mind[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Dealing with Fear, Action Plans and Training[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Guest speakers: Dan Cavallaro: Urban Survival Center Instructor, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]NRA Firearms Instructor and Georgia Carry member[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Kurt Martin, Esq[/FONT][FONT=&amp].: Attorney at law specializing in criminal defense,[/FONT][FONT=&amp] firearms related cases and NFA Trust and Georgia Carry member[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The classes include informational handouts, give aways, Bass Pro gift certificates and promotional discounts on range time and training.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Note: Class size is limited to first 50 students.

[/FONT]
Bass Pro Shops
Discovery Mills Mall
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
678-847-5500

Attached Images
www_georgiapacking_org_forum_attachment_php_d843e6e09bc4944f49a8e77ce1e619fd._.png

Last edited:
We have three new businesses that are carrying the Georgia Weapons Laws book and we would like to welcome them to the team.

Dead Center Range in Buford
Trigger Time in Flowery Branch
Big gun Armory in Dacula

Please visit these businesses for your book and take see what else you might like about their business and support them.

[FONT=&quot]Listed below are all the other locations you can buy the book..... we encourage you to visit the businesses...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SharpShooters USA Roswell
Johns Creek Indoor Range
Armistead Armory Alpharetta
Martins Coins and Firearms Alpharetta
Ga Firing Line [FONT=&quot]Woodstock[/FONT]
Pannell's Firearms and Range Woodstock
Big Woods Goods in Canton
Forsyth County Pawn in Cumming
Chuck's Firearms Buckhead
Autrey's Armory Fayetteville
American Preparedness Center Norcross
BullsEye Indoor Range Lawrenceville
Bulls Eye gun Range Cumming
Patrick's Gun Range in Garden City
Dawsonville Pawn Dawsonville Ga
[FONT=&quot]Trigger Time Flowery Branc[FONT=&quot]h
[FONT=&quot]Dead Center Buford
[FONT=&quot]Big gun Armory Dacula[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] GeorgiaCarry.Org on line Store
[/FONT]

Last edited:
We have just added another business to our list of vendors. This will be a convenient location for those of you near the Covington and Conyers area.....

South River Gun Club is now carrying the Georgia Weapons Laws books... if you are in that area we encourage you to drop by visit their facility and buy the book.

The Second Edition is out! Pardon the copy-and-paste from the news release sent by the publisher, Dan's Urban Survival Center. (www.UrbanSurvivalCenter.net)

The Second Edition of the Georgia Weapons Laws book will be released this week and will be available in stores and on line Wednesday. So if you have not gotten a copy, this is the time to do so. It will make a GREAT Christmas or Hanukkah gift.

Read below for more detailed information on the book including which businesses are carrying it or where to order on line.

If you carry a weapons of plan to buy a firearm the Georgia Weapons Laws presentation covers all the new weapons laws that went into effect this year. The changes were extensive and some of the laws signed by the Governor were not included in the official publications of the new Code.

2nd EDITION of the GEORGIA WEAPONS LAWS book.

As you know, 2 new laws (HB-60 and HB-826) were signed by the Governor in April and took effect on July 1, 2014.

A major reason for early revision of our 1st Edition was that the State of Georgia published the official new code in August and thus the newly signed laws were now included in the new code sections.

The changes invoked by the new laws were extensive, and most of the provisions of HB-826 related to school zone or campus carry were declared by the Governor and other State officials to be in conflict with HB-60 and void for that reason. These parts of HB-826 were not published in the new Code updates.

The Second Edition has the new 2014 Georgia laws as published by the State of Georgia and an updated Layperson's summary's that reflect the new laws.

We have also updated and expanded our coverage of other existing laws since the 1st Edition came out.

The book is now 15 pages longer and includes information on reciprocity, so that this new 2nd Edition is a superior product!

We are wish to announce the following businesses are carrying the Second Edition and we encourage you to visit them to purchase the book and any other supplies you may need.

SharpShooters USA - Roswell
Chuck's Firearms - Buckhead
Autrey's Armory - Fayetteville
BullsEye Indoor Range - Lawrenceville
Patrick's Gun Range - Garden City
42 North Gun Range - Stockbridge
GeorgiaCarry.Org on line Store:
http://www.georgiacarry.org/store/home.php?cat=254
Johns Creek Guns On line Store
Urban Survival Center website: www.UrbanSurvivalCenter.net

Here's a pic of the cover of the Second Edition.
That's Dan's compact 1911 leaning on the statute of the scales of justice.

Attachments

• Second Edition Cover JPG.jpg
    Second Edition Cover JPG.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom