• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Weapons Laws Booklet

Hey Dan, welcome to the ODT...is the cost of the booklet the same at the gun stores as it is to order online?

41Mag, I hope you don't mind me answering this. I'm Kurt, co-author of the book with Dan. Each retail dealer can set their own pricing. They buy at a wholesale price and mark them up and sell it at a retail price of their choosing, generally around $25-$30.

If you order from us (Dan's site) at www.UrbanSurvivalCenter.net, it's $25 for the book plus $4 shipping.

++++++

Ballplayer, did you say on the previous page that your local Probate Court hands out a booklet on Georgia gun laws? I've never heard of that. WHo produces this booklet? Is it put out or sponsored by some group or organization? How many pages long is it? Does it include the actual texts of the laws themselves, or just tell you a short summary? Can you tell me what county this is?

Picture of the First Edition. It was written from December 2013 until March 2014, and we included update sections dealing with HB 60 and HB 826 when they passed in March and were signed in April, even though they won't take effect until July 1st.

i220.photobucket.com_albums_dd42_GeorgiaPacking_reactive_20tar3804a85be42ad710c8b2bc65af426260.jpg

41Mag, I hope you don't mind me answering this. I'm Kurt, co-author of the book with Dan. Each retail dealer can set their own pricing. They buy at a wholesale price and mark them up and sell it at a retail price of their choosing, generally around $25-$30.

If you order from us (Dan's site) at www.UrbanSurvivalCenter.net, it's $25 for the book plus $4 shipping.

++++++

Ballplayer, did you say on the previous page that your local Probate Court hands out a booklet on Georgia gun laws? I've never heard of that. WHo produces this booklet? Is it put out or sponsored by some group or organization? How many pages long is it? Does it include the actual texts of the laws themselves, or just tell you a short summary? Can you tell me what county this is?

This is very reasonable if the content is as solid as I believe it will be.

Much cheaper than the cost of a defense attorney (or at minimum the cost of a fine) for those whose ignorance of weapon related laws result in criminal charges as well as the possible loss of carry privileges.

I'd be curious for some of the legal eagles on here to give us a review...

I'd also suggest the authors contact the folks at the QuikShot ranges. They seem to be doing pretty well these days and they get a younger crowd who might be more interested in this type of book (ie folk who just got their licenses).

Greetings Spencer60, the book was co-authored by a very experienced firearms attorney. In addition, two of the states most well respected firearms attorney's, Ed Stone and John Monroe, reviewed the contents. And most recently Sheriff Berry reviewed it and gave it a very high recommendation.... I hope that helps.

Moss Pawn Jewelry & Guns at 6382 Old Dixie Hwy in Jonesboro is stocking our weapons laws booklet.
They have them right now.

Also, those of us who are GeorgiaCarry.org members may have seen in yesterday's e-mail newsletter that the GCO online store is selling these books.

Back
Top Bottom