• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting a ragtop...Audi A4 or Mercedes 320 Cabriolet?

OK, so I got no on Audi and no on BMW...Mercedes is all that's left.

if it has 4 doors and a diesel yeah

nothing is what it once was

honda,toyota,chevy,ford,VOLVO,...
they've all slipped

cars are no longer about maintaining and making them
last. they are all about throwing away and getting a
new one

as far as that goes. doesnt really matter,buy what you
want

if it has 4 doors and a diesel yeah

nothing is what it once was

honda,toyota,chevy,ford,VOLVO,...
they've all slipped

cars are no longer about maintaining and making them
last. they are all about throwing away and getting a
new one

as far as that goes. doesnt really matter,buy what you
want

IF they were all equal in maintenance and all I had to use to guide me was looks and how I feel about the car I'd buy the Audi first I think. Then the Mercedes. Maybe the Mercedes first, THEN the Audi... But I also LOVE the idea of a retractable hard top and the ONLY 4 seater in this group is the Sebring. Now the 4 seats aren't an issue but the accompanying space in the cabin is. The other retractable hardtops are on the tiny Mercedes and ... I can't remember but I know it was dinky.

IF they were all equal in maintenance and all I had to use to guide me was looks and how I feel about the car I'd buy the Audi first I think. Then the Mercedes. Maybe the Mercedes first, THEN the Audi... But I also LOVE the idea of a retractable hard top and the ONLY 4 seater in this group is the Sebring. Now the 4 seats aren't an issue but the accompanying space in the cabin is. The other retractable hardtops are on the tiny Mercedes and ... I can't remember but I know it was dinky.

i wouldnt buy a chrysler=total money pit 0 reliability and no resale value
2017 miata looks good. will probably hold its value as they are very
popular. its a mazda and mazda doesnt crap on their customers
doesnt fit the bill 100%

other than that a nice clean second hand convertible thats
been maintained like a toyota solara (yeah they're ugly)

i you have money why not buy a classic?
new cars kinda suck

Don't get fixated on any of them! Keep an open mind and your emotions in check and go buy the one that has been maintained well and treated carefully. In that price range, it's previous care is going to be the single biggest factor in determining how well the car is going to treat YOU.

I spent a year looking for a ragtop, I am a year younger than you, and finalized on a BMW M3.

I am 6'2", and about 240, the A4 was a bit snug, and the Mercedes was a bit underpowered.

The M3 AMAZES everyone so far, and I fit fine and room for others in the back seat.

The "Sport" mode might as well be labeled "ludacris" speed.

I did not fit into the Porches or the Nissan GT-R, so tried the BMW on a dare. Glad I did.

Try one with a 6 speed, and you will thank them for taking your money....

Back
Top Bottom