• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting older and wearing down

I am only 21 and my neck hurts ever mornin. you old people make me wanna have my brain removed and froze. thaw me out when we got gundam suits.
Don't you worry. Whatever comes it will only be the super rich that get it. Like that sci Fi movie. No need for any of us to worry. We know our fate.

I still play, but it ain't purdy. And it's not without pain. I figured I needed to be more active. I've been sleeping better for a while now

I'm 55 and still think I'm 28. For the most part I can still do a lot of things but the other afternoon I was putting up a lock on. Got finished, felt like I was beat to death. Got on the ground and what felt like 18' while hanging on the tree turned out to be about 10'. Too low. so the next evening I brought the wife help me with the ground work of throwing me stuff up instead of making a bunch of trip up and down. You could have rung the sweat out of my clothes when I was done. Putting up lock ons have always sucked. They now suck a heck of a lot more now at 55. My shoulders are shot so I practice sparingly with the bow. A few shots in the evening when the temps go down a little. The day I can't shoot it any more I guess I'll take up another hobby. No qualms for those who hunt with a crossbow but it's just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom