• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
My buddy and I were in blue ridge hunting on Saturday and at first light I was in my tree stand already for a half hour in the dark when I heard some weird, very weird trumpeting like howls, And moans about 70 yards from me in the laurel and scrub pines.
I could not see it but it was holing and then it would stop howling then thrash about the hillside making all kinds of racket, shaking trees, breaking sticks like crazy, then I would hear the howling again in the original location.
Whatever it was it moved fast and was snapping some pretty large branches.
This went on for about 15 minutes then was gone.

The next day I am in Helen hunting about 1/4 mile from my buddy, again in my stand before first light in total pitch black when I hear this weird moaning howl similar to the ones I heard at blue ridge but not as aggressive, more eerie sounding.

It started raining about 11:00 and I decided to get on the ground and try some still hunting but when I reached the ground I got a text from my buddy to get over to his stand right away.

I thought he got a deer and was excited...then he text me back and said he had bigfoots around him this morning and was scared ****less and he found their tracks.

Yeah right, so I drop my stand at the jeep, walk over to him and he starts yelling as soon as he saw me to come look at this crazy stuff.
I told him to keep it down but he was so freaked out he could not contain himself.

He said they were howling around him, one in front and one in rear about 50 to 75 yards and they were thumping trees with big sticks.
He said no way in hell these things were humans playing tricks but the sounds he heard.

I saw the footprints in the heavy leaves and I picked all the leaves out down tomthe soil to get a good look, and he got a couple pics on his cell phone...they look like human feet,very big though, 16" long, a nice deep heel, not flat footed and has a nice arch, prominent ball of the foot, big big toes but the little toes were not standing out as if they were connected like a pad.

I definitely heard the howls but still skeptical about the tracks, and these tracks were not typical of the dumb, flat wide footed tracks you see on the Internet with obvious individual toes.

Just for fun I walked around and found some more on the other side of the hillside And stepped in them to see what it was doing.
All the weight was shifted onto the right foot at one spot where it made a semicircle turn.
It looks as if it was keeping its body behind a big tree while shifting all it's weight on the right foor as if to peek its head out from behind the tree to get a look at the valley below where there is a nice funnel of deer trails..

Just for the hell of it I related the Helen episode to one of the guys that did the documentary in Helen and he emailed me back right away.
He wants me to take him to the exact spot to see if the tracks are still there, dunno as it rained hard up there today, I was there in my tree stand and only heard one frightening howl/bark noise over the heavy rain....whatever it was sounded pretty pissed off.

The Bigfoot investigator dud truly believes these thing exist and he said there have been 12 reports so far this year in this exact area I am hunting as he knows it well.
Most reports have been from hunters, DNR officers, law enforcement and hikers.

He said the creatures are territorial hunters and do not want you in their territory and will intimidate you, break trees, snap branches, throw large rocks, howl and scream .....anything to make you leave.

I am still skeptical but I cannot deny what I heard and saw, but the tracks could be a hoax, but why would they make them in heavy leaves like deer do instead of obvious mud for effect?

Anyways this is pretty interesting to say the least and I will keep posting as the saga unfolds.

There are a couple hunters that have been up the road for two weeks now in the same spot....I was thinking about asking them if they saw or heard anything weird.

Back
Top Bottom