• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

Yes my buddy got pics on his cell phone.

I went up to Helen to hunt yesterday and got soaked to the core and did not have time nor the inclination to look for more tracks, but I did hear one pretty messed up sounding yell that I heard over the heavy rain in the area the tracks were.

Hopefully my buddy can figure out how to upload his pics And send them to me so I can post them.

No I am not going to give out either location so as not to screw up hunting for everyone while a bunch of people take to the woods looking for bigfoots......this was also the thoughts of the Bigfoot investigator guy.

I will definitely keep posting As this unfolds.

If you get a chance to do some google searches, check out the story from the guy that was drug 25 miles in his sleeping bag to their lair and did not speak of it for risk of being labeled insane until 30 years later once the famous bigfoot video came out.

I am still skeptical but I can't deny what I heard, And there is no way that was humans as I have hunted for many years and never, ever experienced anything remotely close to this kind of stuff.

Hypothetically speaking....if these have been this elusive until now and never caught on a trail cam one can't help to wonder if their sense of smell may be so intense that they can sniff out and avoid anything synthetic like a trail cam or the smallest unfamiliar scent.

Also for fun check out bigfoot sounds on YouTube.

The investigator dude told me it is early hunting season and I probably stepped into their territory and they were trying to intimidate me to leave.
He asked me questions about things that I did not have a chance to tell him about yet such as " Did the noises they made seem to be pointed directly at you?" and "Did it move very quickly thrashing trees around, breaking sticks, and briefly stop before howling again.".... Yes.
He said it was making all this noise then watching me to see my reaction, And he has had several similar reports of this same activity throughout the years.

I told him I am still on the fence until I see one of those suckers.
He understood but also told me to be careful they don't start chucking large rocks near me.

I am meeting with him this weekend to go to the location of the tracks to see if they are still there, or maybe more have popped up.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure we are not alone here. Bigfoot, Aliens, etc. Think of all that has happened in this world that is unexplained.

Some believe they may be nephilim as referred to in biblical passages.

If this is the case it would explain the easy disappearances and elusivity.

I highly doubt I would shoot one if I came eye to eye with it unless I
I felt my life was in danger.

Eye to Eye isn't what he would get, it would be ass to face as I took off the other way. If he bit me by chance he would go tell all the other ones "not to eat those guys they taste like ***t". :D

I'd unload with everything I had. If I could kill one, I'd be a rich person!

That is why i don,t hunt.........:fear:

Post FOR THE WIN! ROFL

Man I have hunted up in Chatt Natl Forest for years but not that remote. But never heard such noises except one helluva lot of thrashing once but figured it was a bear.

I hope it's true. Life is richer with predators. Not thee Predator - that would be too much. ;)

If I heard that noise near me while I was hunting, the first thing I'd do would be to crap my britches.

Then I'd go Winchester in the direction of the noise.

Back
Top Bottom