• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Give Away for best excuse when a Buyer Backs out or Ghosts after Agreeing to purchase...

What is the worst excuse you have had from a buyer who backs out after committing to purchase?

• Gots to Check with the wife..

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Spent the money on Tacos..

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Too Far..

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Say it cheaper somewhere else.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Bought one allready

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Description Please)!

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Have a Listing for a cheap Mosin.. The guy was pestering the **** out of me to buy it, I told him I would hold it for him and list it SPM, and we could connect when I returned from the Holidays..

Well within 48 Hours his excuses ranged from :

• Dealing a his "Daughters Illness"
  • At ER with "a Broken chest bone "
  • Car was broken into an $1900 was taken"
I am going to do a give away for the absolute lamest excuse you guys may have got.

Rules are.. I pick the best of the best. Any super strong seconds may find something nice coming their way!
Still have it available? haha

I seen a post for a firearm I liked and acquired about it on Saturday afternoon/evening. Member had it for sale or trade so I offered up two choices to choose from. We chatted back and forth for a while and stated I could meet Sunday afternoon. Sunday morning send message to restart conversation and set a place and time to meet. I agreed to meet at his said location just needed about an hour to change oil on daughter's car. As I get done and get ready to send message. I realize I was sent one from member saying that he apologizes and is just going to sell it for a cash over😤😤😤. Yeah I got a little steamed over it. But then what really got me boiling, he posted another firearm very very similar to the 1st. Still scratching my head trying to figure out why we couldn't make a deal if he had two.

I seen a post for a firearm I liked and acquired about it on Saturday afternoon/evening. Member had it for sale or trade so I offered up two choices to choose from. We chatted back and forth for a while and stated I could meet Sunday afternoon. Sunday morning send message to restart conversation and set a place and time to meet. I agreed to meet at his said location just needed about an hour to change oil on daughter's car. As I get done and get ready to send message. I realize I was sent one from member saying that he apologizes and is just going to sell it for a cash over😤😤😤. Yeah I got a little steamed over it. But then what really got me boiling, he posted another firearm very very similar to the 1st. Still scratching my head trying to figure out why we couldn't make a deal if he had two.
He might thought your real name would be “De’Andre” or perhaps “DeVonte”

-
I am just kidding…. 😂 😆 😝

Back
Top Bottom