• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Give Away for best excuse when a Buyer Backs out or Ghosts after Agreeing to purchase...

What is the worst excuse you have had from a buyer who backs out after committing to purchase?

• Gots to Check with the wife..

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Spent the money on Tacos..

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Too Far..

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Say it cheaper somewhere else.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Bought one allready

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Description Please)!

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Don't want the giveaway, but I ran into a Federal agent. I did on the way to a meet, barely a scratch but needed a report per gov rules. City of Atlanta cop was pissed. Found out there is a Private Gun range under the Atlanta Federal Reserve but wasn't invited to shoot. I asked. was 2 hours late

A crazy woman driving an electric car jerked the wheel to avoid a flaming wolf, and the bowling ball she had just stolen whacked her in the head, causing her to flip over and the electric car to burst into flames, just like the wolf! Shut down the interstate! I swear...

Few years back I had agreed to purchase a very nice Colt Python 6 inch in nickle for $1600 (not on ODT). Next day my wife's Honda dumped the transmission and I had to back out of the deal to cover the transmission. I'm sure it mattered little to him. Still regret that transmission over Python purchase to this day :doh:!:doh:

Back
Top Bottom