• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Give Away for best excuse when a Buyer Backs out or Ghosts after Agreeing to purchase...

What is the worst excuse you have had from a buyer who backs out after committing to purchase?

• Gots to Check with the wife..

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Spent the money on Tacos..

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Too Far..

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Say it cheaper somewhere else.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Bought one allready

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Description Please)!

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Going to tell on myself I had to back out of a trade I had listed something I forgot I had promised to my son I was getting ready to leave and my son asked me what I was doing and I told him at that point I remembered I had promised it to him I then got in touch with the other trader and asked his permission to cancel he was very understanding after I explained the situation I thanked him for his understanding and left him good feedback man I felt bad about that.

Communicate about deal and everything is set for a Friday afternoon. (It is a Tuesday) A good day of ghosting after a confirmation is requested, they then show back up and re confirm! Another day of crickets and finally another msg that states “sorry bud, I forgot to tell you I already sold it!” Mind you this is from a established ODTer with tons of good feedback! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Communicate about deal and everything is set for a Friday afternoon. (It is a Tuesday) A good day of ghosting after a confirmation is requested, they then show back up and re confirm! Another day of crickets and finally another msg that states “sorry bud, I forgot to tell you I already sold it!” Mind you this is from a established ODTer with tons of good feedback! :doh: :doh: :doh:
Ugh....

Going to tell on myself I had to back out of a trade I had listed something I forgot I had promised to my son I was getting ready to leave and my son asked me what I was doing and I told him at that point I remembered I had promised it to him I then got in touch with the other trader and asked his permission to cancel he was very understanding after I explained the situation I thanked him for his understanding and left him good feedback man I felt bad about that.
Class Act

Back
Top Bottom