Give Me Your Top 3 AR10 Recommendations

I have a DPMS GII AP4 and a SIg 716 Patrol,Both with Leupold MK4 glass essentially the same set up except one is a LR scope and the other is a MR. They both like different ammo but yield slightly less than MOA at 100yds with what they like.The Sig had some early teething problems but that is all gone after break-in.The DPMS GII is noticeably lighter though,I did change the triggers out in each of them which helped then both!!!! No love here for the M1A as I had one several years ago and had all kinds of issues with it.

I have a DPMS GII AP4 and a SIg 716 Patrol,Both with Leupold MK4 glass essentially the same set up except one is a LR scope and the other is a MR. They both like different ammo but yield slightly less than MOA at 100yds with what they like.The Sig had some early teething problems but that is all gone after break-in.The DPMS GII is noticeably lighter though,I did change the triggers out in each of them which helped then both!!!! No love here for the M1A as I had one several years ago and had all kinds of issues with it.
If you love them they love you back.

Have you thought about the following for 308?

FAL
SCAR 17
HK 91
M1A

I know they're a lot of great semi-auto rifles in 308. I love the M1A Scout in a beautiful wood stock. That is just my bent, and I don't want to mount optics on it much less all the other gadgets. She would never forgive me for dressing her like that. On the other hand, an AR is kind of like a French Poodle. Can you ever over do one of those? - I got carried away. Anyway I have been looking at getting an AR10. I have zero experience with them and very little experience with the AR15 platform. So I was hoping that I could get an idea of some of the AR's that people, in the know, consider high value quality rifles.

Back
Top Bottom